The Future of ESG Data
6th September 2022 by Charlotte Nightingale
CMIA is proud to announce that we are partnering with Environmental Finance for their upcoming conference The Future of ESG Data 2022, taking place on Monday 17th October, live in London.
Location: London, Hilton Tower Bridge, 5 More London Place, Tooley Street, London SE1 2BY
Building on the enormous success of last year’s event, The Future of ESG Data conference returns as a central source of discussion and learning for the rapidly evolving ESG Data industry. This one day event will offer unrivalled insight from industry leading experts on all aspects of the field.
- Panel: Navigating the fast changing regulatory landscape for ESG data in Europe
- Keynote: Progress report from the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Debate: Can the harmonisation of reporting frameworks and data disclosure prevent greenwashing?
- Panel: What ESG data influences investment decisions?
- Presentation: Impact investments – investor case study: building an internal impact model
- Panel: The future of ESG data – where is the market heading?
Join us to gain solutions-focused, practical insights on the fast-changing world of ESG data, enabling you to come away with a practical toolbox of strategies gained through direct interaction with policymakers, investors, issuers, and data providers.
For more information on this event, click here
How to Register: to attend in-person click here. CMIA members receive a 30% discount, please contact us for details.