CMIA is proud to announce that we are partnering with Environmental Finance for their upcoming virtual conference The Future of ESG Data 2021, taking place on 5-6 October.
Building on the success of the inaugural conference hosted virtually in September 2020. The topic of ESG Data has never been more relevant and this unique two day event will offer unrivalled insight from leading industry experts on the future of ESG data.
- Panel: The future of ESG data reporting and harmonising reporting frameworks
- Keynote: ESG Ratings – constant evolution and increasing scrutiny
- Fire side chat: Asset managers view on corporate sustainability reporting and disclosure requirements
- ESG data – moving beyond risks and making an Impact Panel: Spotlight on the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTI)
- Panel: Forward looking metrics and judging transition
- Presentation: Overview of global ESG disclosure regulations – Emerging market ESG case study
For more details and to register click HERE