In-person – 26 April | Online – 4 & 5 May
CMIA is pleased to partner with Climate Action for the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2022. Returning to an in-person hybrid format, Climate Action will host the 5th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe as a 4-part event series, in official partnership with UNEP FI.
The event will take place in London at the Hilton, Bankside on 26 April as an in-person hybrid event. Parts 3 & 4 will take place online, broadcast live from our studio on the 4 & 5 May.
The Forum will build on the momentum generated at COP26 on sustainable finance by exploring the need for central governments to direct capital for a greener, inclusive recovery and redirect fiscal policy towards resilient, sustainable growth.
Join us to pave the way towards a sustainable, equitable and net zero global economy.
- Reconnect with industry peers face to face
- Access over 18 hours of live or on-demand content from over 100 world class speakers
- Connect with 5,000 Investors and Investment Managers, Pension funds, Insurers, Banks, Multi-Laterals, Policymakers, Think-Tanks and NGOs from Europe and the rest of the world
- Explore key issues and opportunities facing the investment community, including the need for central governments to direct capital for a greener, inclusive recovery
- Eric Usher Head of the UN Environment Programme Finance Initiative
- Nigel Jollands, Associate Director, EBRD
- Elina Kamentizer, Head of Climate Office Operations, European Investment Bank
- Torben Möger Pedersen, CEO Pension Danmark
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Olivier Guersent, Director General, European Commission
- Catherine Howard, CEO, ShareAction
- Charlotte O’Leary CEo, Pensions for Purpose
- David H. Zellner, Chief Investment Officer,Wespath Benefits & Investments
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen,Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Marion Maloney, Head of Responsible Investment & Governance, UK Environment Agency Pension Fund