Leveraging on the great success last year, the 2019 Sustainable Aviation Fuel Symposium will take place on 14 and 15 November 2019 at Roosevelt Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New Orleans, USA.
More than 200 delegates met in Singapore in 2018 and discussed key topics concerning the commercial deployment of sustainable aviation fuel.
This annual event evolved as a valuable gathering for:
- Building business relationships
- Learning about new technologies
- Understanding global and regional policies
- Recognizing sustainability requirements
- Exploring collaborative solutions for deployment
Following immediately from the IATA Fuel Forum, the Alternative Fuel Symposium will bring together both fuel procurement, and environmental specialists from airlines – an essential ingredient for striking off-take agreements. The 2018 event brought together more than 40 individual airlines and over 20 producers and suppliers.
Find out more here: https://www.iata.org/events/Pages/alternative-fuels-symposium.aspx