With co-hosts CMIA and Gold Standard
Thursday, 4th November
Venue: NDC Partnership COP26 Pavilion, Hall 4
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
This session seeks to showcase how market mechanisms can align with countries’ NDCs in their investment and finance plans.
Carbon market mechanisms can offer a tool to help support climate action, build resilience, and catalyze private investments at scale in energy access for underserved communities, energy efficiency, renewable energy, low-carbon transportation, and the preservation of natural capital.
- Margaret-Ann Splawn, CMIA, Executive Director
- Chris Leeds, Standard Chartered, Group CEO and Chair of the Taskforce on Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets
- Margaret Kim, Gold Standard, CEO
- Bianca Gichangi, Coordinator at Eastern Africa Alliance on Carbon Markets and Climate Finance
- Edward Hanrahan, ClimateCare, Chairman